Rapid Experimental Deal Design for Cyber Impact
Organizations often think innovation can only come from new inventions, taking on radical ideas or otherwise coming up with new concepts that are untested. In this intensive, hands-on executive class, Margarita Quihuis and Mark Nelson, Co-Directors of the Peace Innovation Institute will lead you through high-level collaborations with top CXOs to create rapid, scalable new value between your organization and other key stakeholders.
The Rapid Experimental Deal Design (REDD) method provides an alternative path to innovation by fostering creativity and novel business opportunities between and across different companies. Developed at Stanford and tested with dozens of executives, this class is targeted at VPs and CXOs who want to discover new ways of monetizing existing products, intellectual assets and services to new and existing clients and companies. Participants will work intensely with their peers in other organizations to surface unspoken or overlooked needs and opportunities. By the end of the day, participants should be prepared to commit to prototype and test one or more new ventures or joint partnerships.
REDD is built on curated cohorts we develop for each session. Please apply to attend our REDD workshop for Cyber Impact.
- Reduce your product development risk
- Lower your development costs
- Increase your customer engagement—and loyalty
- Significantly increase your innovation quality—and performance
- Increase stakeholder engagement—and loyalty
- Build an innovation culture
- Build scalable, replicable innovation processes
All of which...
- Increase profitability
- Increase your share value
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and optimize value-creation behaviors and processes for your organization
- Identify hidden organizational strengths and capabilities that can be transformed into new products and services
- Discover new business partners, mvarkets and customers
By the end of the day you will //
- Identify a set of new, actionable business or joint venture opportunities
- commit to 1-2 deals you can test and prototype
- One day intensive of highly collaborative team exercises and real-world implementation
- Subject matter experts guide you through every step
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Corporate executives, senior NGO officials, government decision makers, foundation program officers responsible for:
- Product development
- Program development and investment
- Strategic deal design
If you have already been invited to our cyber impact workshop please visit our Eventbrite Page to confirm your attendance and complete your purchase.